V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

hell yeah

Awesome gameplay, addicting like hell and for something involves sprites, it's great. I like how general public is bitching about being extremely offensive, breaking moral values and other bullshit they have no clue of. Especially the It may be partly a matter of opinion, but much worse tragedies are happening everyday. Oh, and nothing better than life threats due to making a game then putting in on internet.

I can't believe newgrounds used to be known for shit like that, now wade is getting on rampage when someone uses the terribly offensive "fag" word.

O shit, I said it. Great game.

Green's Sex Fantasy Green's Sex Fantasy

I always knew green kitten is a closed foodophile.

Kitty Krew Kristmas Kard Kitty Krew Kristmas Kard

Great !

This animation moved my hearth, my life will probably never be same again.

Beautiful in every possible way. The sound is odd, but awesome. This kard is great !

Golden Games 2 Golden Games 2

Really bad.

If your point was wasting my time, you accomplished it. The game was terrible. It had a one bitmap as background ! How did it even passed ?!

I really try to find a good sides if this game, but I really cannot. Excluding the sounds, everything was crappy. You even didn't drew anything. All of this are simple bitmaps.

Try drawing stuff by yourself, and do more scripting.

Sorry, I have to 0 it. Try harder next time ! I know you can do it.

--- Don't Click Here! --- --- Don't Click Here! ---

This flash is great !

This is really one of best submissions around there. I am amazed by music of your choice. I also like the way you animate stuff. A 100/10 with no doubt. This flash deserves a place in history !

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Yay impossible quiz 2

There was already link on BBS to your DA acc for couple of days, but it's nicer to play it this way.

The Quiz is as good as first one.

Clock Crew Rumble Clock Crew Rumble

Not that good after all

I like the idea, but honestly, all the Clock Day flashes are way overrated.

Try to work harder next time, okay ? I know you can.

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

I trought it will be "Dick in a Box" parody.

But I got something better. I am downloading this thing right now. It will put it on my wallpaper thingy. Kinda useful.

Duck Shooter Duck Shooter

>:(

dick dick

So incredibleadfsd!

Pokewades, lmao. One of best movies submited after redesign.